- J. Malmivuo, R. Plonsey. Bioelectromagnetism-Principles and Applications of Bioelectric and Biomagnetic Fields. Oxford University Press, New York, 1995, 1995. (more) download
- W. W. Orrison Jr, J. D. Lewine, J. A. Sanders, M. F. Hartshorne. Functional Brain Imaging. Mosby, 1995. (more)
- S. B. Baumann, D. C. Noll, D. S. Kondziolka, W. Schneider, T. E. Nichols, M. A. Mintun, J. D. Lewine, H. Yonas, W. W. Orrison Jr, R. J. Sclabassi. Comparison of functional magnetic resonance imaging with positron emission tomography and magnetoencephalography to identify the motor cortex in a patient with an arteriovenous malformation. J Image Guid Surg, 1(4):191-197, 1995. (more) download
- J. S. George, C. J. Aine, J. C. Mosher, D. M. Schmidt, D. M. Ranken, H. A. Schlitt, C. C. Wood, J. D. Lewine, J. A. Sanders, J. W. Belliveau. Mapping function in the human brain with magnetoencephalography, anatomical magnetic-resonance-imaging, and functional magnetic-resonance-imaging. Clinical Neurophysiology, 12(5):406-431, 1995. (more)
- R. A. Hill, K. H. Chiappa, F. Huang-Hellinger, B. G. Jenkins. EEG during MR imaging: differentiation of movement artifact from paroxysmal cortical activity. Neurology, 45(10):1942-1943, 1995. (more) download
- F. R. Huang-Hellinger, H. C. Breiter, G. McCormack, M. S. Cohen, K. K. Kwong, J. P. Sutton, R. L. Savoy, R. M. Weisskoff, T. L. Davis, J. R. Baker, J. W. Belliveau, B. R. Rosen. Simultaneous functional magnetic resonance imaging and electrophysiological recording. Hum Brain Mapp, 3:13-25, 1995. (more)
- Z. Zhang. A fast method to compute surface potentials generated by dipoles within multilayer anisotropic spheres. Phys Med Biol, 40:335-349, May 1995. (more)
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.