- C. E. Miller, C. S. Henriquez. Finite element analysis of bioelectric phenomena. Crit Rev Biomed Eng, 18(3):207-233, 1990. (more) download
- S. Ogawa, T. M. Lee, A. R. Kay, D. W. Tank. Brain magnetic resonance imaging with contrast dependent on blood oxygenation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 87(24):9868-9872, 1990. (more) download
- S. Ogawa, T.M. Lee, A.S. Nayak, P. Glynn. Oxygenation-sensitive contrast in magnetic resonance image of rodent brain at high magnetic fields. Magn Reson Med, 14(1):68-78, 1990. (more) download
- C. Pantev, M. Hoke, K. Lehnertz, B. Lutkenhoner, G. Fahrendorf, U. Stober. Identification of sources of brain neuronal activity with high spatiotemporal resolution through combination of neuromagnetic source localization (NMSL) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol, 75(3):173-184, 1990. (more)
- J. D. Lewine. Neuromagnetic techniques for the noninvasive analysis of brain function. In Noninvasive techniques in Biology and Medicine, S. E. andFukushima, E. Freeman, E. R. Greene (eds.), 1990. (more)
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.