- M. Singh, S. Kim, T. S. Kim. Correlation between BOLD-fMRI and EEG signal changes in response to visual stimulus frequency in humans. Magn Reson Med, 49(1):108-114, 2003. (more) download
- M. Sommer, J. Meinhardt, H. P. Volz. Combined measurement of event-related potentials (ERPs) and fMRI. Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars), 63(1):49-53, 2003. (more) download
- G. Bonmassar, P. L. Purdon, I. P. Jaaskelainen, K. Chiappa, V. Solo, E. N. Brown, J. W. Belliveau. Motion and ballistocardiogram artifact removal for interleaved recording of EEG and EPs during MRI. NeuroImage, 16(4):1127-1141, 2002. (more) download
- E. Salli, A. Korvenoja, A. Visa, T. Katila, H. J. Aronen. Reproducibility of fMRI: effect of the use of contextual information. NeuroImage, 13(3):459-471, 2001. (more) download
- S. P. Ahlfors, G. V. Simpson, A. M. Dale, J. W. Belliveau, A. K. Liu, A. Korvenoja, J. Virtanen, M. Huotilainen, R. B. Tootell, H. J. Aronen, R. J. Ilmoniemi. Spatiotemporal activity of a cortical network for processing visual motion revealed by MEG and fMRI. J Neurophysiol, 82(5):2545-2555, 1999. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.