- M. X. Huang, J. J. Shih, R. R. Lee, D. L. Harrington, R. J. Thoma, M. P. Weisend, F. Hanlon, K. M. Paulson, T. Li, K. Martin, G. A. Millers, J. M. Canive. Commonalities and differences among vectorized beamformers in electromagnetic source imaging. Brain Topogr, 16(3):139-158, 2004. (more) download
- S.J. Kiebel, K.J. Friston. Statistical parametric mapping for event-related potentials (II): a hierarchical temporal model. Neuroimage, 22(2):503-20, 2004. (more) download
- K. H. Kim, H. W. Yoon, H. W. Park. Improved ballistocardiac artifact removal from the electroencephalogram recorded in fMRI. J Neurosci Methods, 135(1):193-203, 2004. (more) download
- A. Devor, A. K. Dunn, M. L. Andermann, I. Ulbert, D. A. Boas, A. M. Dale. Coupling of total hemoglobin concentration, oxygenation, and neural activity in rat somatosensory cortex. Neuron, 39(2):353-359, 2003. (more)
- S. Baillet, J.J. Riera, G. Marin, J.F. Mangin, J. Aubert, L. Garnero. Evaluation of inverse methods and head models for EEG source localization using a human skull phantom. Phys Med Biol, 46(1):77-96, 2001. (more) download
- W. Singer. Time as coding space?. Curr Opin Neurobiol, 9(2):189-94, 1999. (more) download
- G. M. Boynton, S. A. Engel, G. H. Glover, D. J. Heeger. Linear systems analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging in human V1. J Neurosci, 16(13):4207-4221, 1996. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.