- M. Sommer, J. Meinhardt, H. P. Volz. Combined measurement of event-related potentials (ERPs) and fMRI. Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars), 63(1):49-53, 2003. (more) download
- D. Vitacco, D. Brandeis, R. Pascual-Marqui, E. Martin. Correspondence of event-related potential tomography and functional magnetic resonance imaging during language processing. Hum Brain Mapp, 17(1):4-12, 2002. (more) download
- S. A. Huettel, G. McCarthy. Regional differences in the refractory period of the hemodynamic response: an event-related fMRI study. NeuroImage, 14(5):967-976, 2001. (more) download
- A. Korvenoja, J. Huttunen, E. Salli, H. Pohjonen, S. Martinkauppi, J. M. Palva, L. Lauronen, J. Virtanen, R. J. Ilmoniemi, H. J. Aronen. Activation of multiple cortical areas in response to somatosensory stimulation: combined magnetoencephalographic and functional magnetic resonance imaging. Hum Brain Mapp, 8(1):13-27, 1999. (more) download
- K. J. Friston, P. Fletcher, O. Josephs, A. Holmes, M. D. Rugg, R. Turner. Event-related fMRI: characterizing differential responses. NeuroImage, 7(1):30-40, 1998. (more) download
- J. C. Rajapakse, F. Kruggel, J. M. Maisog, D. Y. von Cramon. Modeling hemodynamic response for analysis of functional MRI time-series. Hum Brain Mapp, 6(4):283-300, 1998. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.