- M. Burke, Buhrle Ch Ch. BOLD response during uncoupling of neuronal activity and CBF. Neuroimage, 32(1):1-8, 2006. (more) download
- K. Caesar, L. Gold, M. Lauritzen. Context sensitivity of activity-dependent increases in cerebral blood flow. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 100(7):4239-44, 2003. (more) download
- A. Devor, A. K. Dunn, M. L. Andermann, I. Ulbert, D. A. Boas, A. M. Dale. Coupling of total hemoglobin concentration, oxygenation, and neural activity in rat somatosensory cortex. Neuron, 39(2):353-359, 2003. (more)
- J. Sijbers, I. Michiels, M. Verhoye, J. Van Audekerke, A. Van der Linden, D. Van Dyck. Restoration of MR-induced artifacts in simultaneously recorded MR/EEG data. Magn Reson Imaging, 17(9):1383-1391, 1999. (more) download
- A.F. Cannestra, N. Pouratian, M.H. Shomer, A.W. Toga. Refractory periods observed by intrinsic signal and fluorescent dye imaging. J Neurophysiol, 80(3):1522-32, 1998. (more) download
- S. Ogawa, T. M. Lee, A. R. Kay, D. W. Tank. Brain magnetic resonance imaging with contrast dependent on blood oxygenation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 87(24):9868-9872, 1990. (more) download
- S. Ogawa, T.M. Lee, A.S. Nayak, P. Glynn. Oxygenation-sensitive contrast in magnetic resonance image of rodent brain at high magnetic fields. Magn Reson Med, 14(1):68-78, 1990. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.