- F. Musso, A. Konrad, G. Vucurevic, C. Schaffner, B. Friedrich, P. Frech, P. Stoeter, G. Winterer. Distributed BOLD-response in association cortex vector state space predicts reaction time during selective attention. Neuroimage, 29(4):1311-8, 2006. (more) download
- A. Seiyama, J. Seki, H. C. Tanabe, I. Sase, A. Takatsuki, S. Miyauchi, H. Eda, S. Hayashi, T. Imaruoka, T. Iwakura, T. Yanagida. Circulatory basis of fMRI signals: relationship between changes in the hemodynamic parameters and BOLD signal intensity. NeuroImage, 21(4):1204-1214, 2004. (more) download
- S. A. Huettel, G. McCarthy. Regional differences in the refractory period of the hemodynamic response: an event-related fMRI study. NeuroImage, 14(5):967-976, 2001. (more) download
- F. Kruggel, C. S. Herrmann, C. J. Wiggins, D. Y. von Cramon. Hemodynamic and electroencephalographic responses to illusory figures: recording of the evoked potentials during functional MRI. NeuroImage, 14(6):1327-1336, 2001. (more) download
- F. Lazeyras, I. Zimine, O. Blanke, S. H. Perrig, M. Seeck. Functional MRI with simultaneous EEG recording: feasibility and application to motor and visual activation. J Magn Reson Imaging, 13(6):943-948, 2001. (more) download
- E. Salli, A. Korvenoja, A. Visa, T. Katila, H. J. Aronen. Reproducibility of fMRI: effect of the use of contextual information. NeuroImage, 13(3):459-471, 2001. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.