- E. R. Cohen, E. Rostrup, K. Sidaros, T. E. Lund, O. B. Paulson, K. Ugurbil, S. G. Kim. Hypercapnic normalization of BOLD fMRI: comparison across field strengths and pulse sequences. Neuroimage, 23(2):613-24, 2004. (more) download
- T. Hinterberger, N. Weiskopf, R. Veit, B. Wilhelm, E. Betta, N. Birbaumer. An EEG-driven brain-computer interface combined with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 51(6):971-4, 2004. (more) download
- M. X. Huang, J. J. Shih, R. R. Lee, D. L. Harrington, R. J. Thoma, M. P. Weisend, F. Hanlon, K. M. Paulson, T. Li, K. Martin, G. A. Millers, J. M. Canive. Commonalities and differences among vectorized beamformers in electromagnetic source imaging. Brain Topogr, 16(3):139-158, 2004. (more) download
- K. Anami, T. Mori, F. Tanaka, Y. Kawagoe, J. Okamoto, M. Yarita, T. Ohnishi, M. Yumoto, H. Matsuda, O. Saitoh. Stepping stone sampling for retrieving artifact-free electroencephalogram during functional magnetic resonance imaging. NeuroImage, 19(2):281-295, 2003. (more) download
- P. Ciuciu, J. B. Poline, G. Marrelec, J. Idier, C. Pallier, H. Benali. Unsupervised robust nonparametric estimation of the hemodynamic response function for any fMRI experiment. IEEE Trans Med Imaging, 22(10):1235-1251, 2003. (more) download
- A. Hillebrand, G. R. Barnes. The use of anatomical constraints with MEG beamformers. NeuroImage, 20(4):2302-2313, 2003. (more) download
- M. Fuchs, M. Wagner, T. Kohler, H.A. Wischmann. Linear and nonlinear current density reconstructions. J Clin Neurophysiol, 16(3):267-295, 1999. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.