- F. Babiloni, C. Babiloni, F. Carducci, L. Angelone, C. Del-Gratta, G. L. Romani, P. M. Rossini, F. Cincotti. Linear inverse estimation of cortical sources by using high resolution EEG and fMRI priors. Bioelectromagnetism, 3(1), 2001. (more) download
- M. Wagner, M. Fuchs. Integration of Functional MRI, Structural MRI, EEG, and MEG. Bioelectromagnetism, 3(1), 2001. (more) download
- S. L. Gonzalez Andino, O. Blanke, G. Lantz, G. Thut, R. Grave de Peralta Menendez. The Use of Functional Constraints for the Neuroelectromagnetic Inverse Problem: Alternatives and Caveats. Bioelectromagnetism, 3(1), 2001. (more) download
- M. E. Pflieger, R. E. Greenblatt. Nonlinear Analysis of Multimodal Dynamic Brain Imaging Data. Bioelectromagnetism, 3(1), 2001. (more) download
- Y. O. Halchenko, S. J. Hanson, B. A. Pearlmutter. Multimodal Integration: fMRI, MRI, EEG, MEG. In Advanced Image Processing in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, L. Landini, M. F. Santarelli, V. Positano (eds.), Chap. 8, pp. 223-265, Signal Processing and Communications, Dekker, 2005. (more)
- J. S. George, D. M. Schmidt, D. M. Rector, C. C. Wood. Functional MRI: An Introduction to Methods. Chap. 19, pp. 353-382, , 2002. (more)
- Y. O. Halchenko, B. A. Pearlmutter, S. J. Hanson, A. Zaimi. Fusion of Functional Brain Imaging Modalities via Linear Programming. In NFSI, Chiety, Italy, 2003. (more)
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.