- K. Torquati, V. Pizzella, C. Babiloni, C. Del Gratta, S. Della Penna, A. Ferretti, R. Franciotti, P. M. Rossini, G. L. Romani. Nociceptive and non-nociceptive sub-regions in the human secondary somatosensory cortex: an MEG study using fMRI constraints. Neuroimage, 26(1):48-56, 2005. (more) download
- A. Seiyama, J. Seki, H. C. Tanabe, I. Sase, A. Takatsuki, S. Miyauchi, H. Eda, S. Hayashi, T. Imaruoka, T. Iwakura, T. Yanagida. Circulatory basis of fMRI signals: relationship between changes in the hemodynamic parameters and BOLD signal intensity. NeuroImage, 21(4):1204-1214, 2004. (more) download
- O. J. Arthurs, S. J. Boniface. What aspect of the fMRI BOLD signal best reflects the underlying electrophysiology in human somatosensory cortex?. Clin Neurophysiol, 114(7):1203-1209, 2003. (more) download
- K. Caesar, L. Gold, M. Lauritzen. Context sensitivity of activity-dependent increases in cerebral blood flow. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 100(7):4239-44, 2003. (more) download
- A. Devor, A. K. Dunn, M. L. Andermann, I. Ulbert, D. A. Boas, A. M. Dale. Coupling of total hemoglobin concentration, oxygenation, and neural activity in rat somatosensory cortex. Neuron, 39(2):353-359, 2003. (more)
- C. Del Gratta, S. Della Penna, A. Ferretti, R. Franciotti, V. Pizzella, A. Tartaro, K. Torquati, L. Bonomo, G. L. Romani, P. M. Rossini. Topographic organization of the human primary and secondary somatosensory cortices: comparison of fMRI and MEG findings. Neuroimage, 17(3):1373-83, 2002. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.