- E. R. Cohen, E. Rostrup, K. Sidaros, T. E. Lund, O. B. Paulson, K. Ugurbil, S. G. Kim. Hypercapnic normalization of BOLD fMRI: comparison across field strengths and pulse sequences. Neuroimage, 23(2):613-24, 2004. (more) download
- L. K. Hansen, F. A. Nielsen, S. C. Strother, N. Lange. Consensus inference in neuroimaging. Neuroimage, 13(6):1212-8, 2001. (more) download
- S. A. Huettel, G. McCarthy. Regional differences in the refractory period of the hemodynamic response: an event-related fMRI study. NeuroImage, 14(5):967-976, 2001. (more) download
- E. Salli, A. Korvenoja, A. Visa, T. Katila, H. J. Aronen. Reproducibility of fMRI: effect of the use of contextual information. NeuroImage, 13(3):459-471, 2001. (more) download
- F. Kruggel, C. J. Wiggins, C. S. Herrmann, D. Y. von Cramon. Recording of the event-related potentials during functional MRI at 3.0 Tesla field strength. Magn Reson Med, 44(2):277-282, 2000. (more) download
- R. A. Hill, K. H. Chiappa, F. Huang-Hellinger, B. G. Jenkins. EEG during MR imaging: differentiation of movement artifact from paroxysmal cortical activity. Neurology, 45(10):1942-1943, 1995. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.