- D. A. Soltysik, K. K. Peck, K. D. White, B. Crosson, R. W. Briggs. Comparison of hemodynamic response nonlinearity across primary cortical areas. NeuroImage, 22(3):1117-1127, 2004. (more) download
- P. Ciuciu, J. B. Poline, G. Marrelec, J. Idier, C. Pallier, H. Benali. Unsupervised robust nonparametric estimation of the hemodynamic response function for any fMRI experiment. IEEE Trans Med Imaging, 22(10):1235-1251, 2003. (more) download
- R. Turner. How much cortex can a vein drain? Downstream dilution of activation-related cerebral blood oxygenation changes. Neuroimage, 16(4):1062-7, 2002. (more) download
- K. J. Friston, A. Mechelli, R. Turner, C. J. Price. Nonlinear responses in fMRI: the Balloon model, Volterra kernels, and other hemodynamics. NeuroImage, 12(4):466-477, 2000. (more)
- D. H. Brooks, G. F. Ahmad, R. S. MacLeod, G. M. Maratos. Inverse electrocardiography by simultaneous imposition of multiple constraints. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 46(1):3-18, 1999. (more) download
- J. C. Rajapakse, F. Kruggel, J. M. Maisog, D. Y. von Cramon. Modeling hemodynamic response for analysis of functional MRI time-series. Hum Brain Mapp, 6(4):283-300, 1998. (more) download
- H. I. Saleheen, K. T. Ng. New finite difference formulations for general inhomogeneous anisotropic bioelectric problems. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 44(9):800-809, 1997. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.