- S. I. Goncalves, J. C. de Munck, J. P. Verbunt, F. Bijma, R. M. Heethaar, F. Lopes da Silva. In vivo measurement of the brain and skull resistivities using an EIT-based method and realistic models for the head. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 50(6):754-767, 2003. (more) download
- G. Marrelec, H. Benali, P. Ciuciu, M. Pelegrini-Issac, J. B. Poline. Robust Bayesian estimation of the hemodynamic response function in event-related BOLD fMRI using basic physiological information. Hum Brain Mapp, 19(1):1-17, 2003. (more) download
- H. Kober, C. Nimsky, J. Vieth, R. Fahlbusch, O. Ganslandt. Co-registration of function and anatomy in frameless stereotaxy by contour fitting. Stereotact Funct Neurosurg, 79(3):272-283, 2002. (more) download
- C. E. Miller, C. S. Henriquez. Finite element analysis of bioelectric phenomena. Crit Rev Biomed Eng, 18(3):207-233, 1990. (more) download
- M. S. Hamalainen, J. Sarvas. Realistic conductivity geometry model of the human head for interpretation of neuromagnetic data. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 36(2):165-171, 1989. (more) download
- J. Sarvas. Basic mathematical and electromagnetic concepts of the biomagnetic inverse problem. Phys Med Biol, 32(1):11-22, 1987. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.