- J. Haueisen, D. S. Tuch, C. Ramon, P.H. Schimpf, V. J. Wedeen, J. S. George, J.W. Belliveau. The influence of brain tissue anisotropy on human EEG and MEG. NeuroImage, 15(1):159-166, 2002. (more) download
- K. Krakow, U. C. Wieshmann, F. G. Woermann, M. R. Symms, M. A. McLean, L. Lemieux, P. J. Allen, G. J. Barker, D. R. Fish, J. S. Duncan. Multimodal MR imaging: functional, diffusion tensor, and chemical shift imaging in a patient with localization-related epilepsy. Epilepsia, 40(10):1459-1462, 1999. (more) download
- J. Malmivuo, V. Suihko, H. Eskola. Sensitivity distributions of EEG and MEG measurements. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 44(3):196-208, 1997. (more) download
- H. I. Saleheen, K. T. Ng. New finite difference formulations for general inhomogeneous anisotropic bioelectric problems. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 44(9):800-809, 1997. (more) download
- C. H. Wolters, A. Anwander, X. Tricoche, S. Lew, C. R. Johnson. Influence of Local and Remote White Matter Conductivity Anisotropy for a Thalamic Source on EEG/MEG Field and Return Current Computation. In Proceedings of The Joint Meeting of The 5th International Conference on Bioelectromagnetism and The 5th International Symposium on Noninvasive Functional Source Imaging within the Human Brain and Heart, Pages 0-0, 2005. (more) pdf
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.