Analysis of Variance
- S.J. Kiebel, K.J. Friston. Statistical parametric mapping for event-related potentials: I. Generic considerations. Neuroimage, 22(2):492-502, 2004. (more) download
- S.J. Kiebel, K.J. Friston. Statistical parametric mapping for event-related potentials (II): a hierarchical temporal model. Neuroimage, 22(2):503-20, 2004. (more) download
- F. Babiloni, C. Babiloni, F. Carducci, G. L. Romani, P. M. Rossini, L. M. Angelone, F. Cincotti. Multimodal integration of high-resolution EEG and functional magnetic resonance imaging data: a simulation study. NeuroImage, 19(1):1-15, 2003. (more)
- P. Dechent, J. Frahm. Functional somatotopy of finger representations in human primary motor cortex. Hum Brain Mapp, 18(4):272-283, 2003. (more) download
- C. Christmann, M. Ruf, D. F. Braus, H. Flor. Simultaneous electroencephalography and functional magnetic resonance imaging of primary and secondary somatosensory cortex in humans after electrical stimulation. Neurosci Lett, 333(1):69-73, 2002. (more) download
- M. J. McKeown, V. Varadarajan, S. Huettel, G. McCarthy. Deterministic and stochastic features of fMRI data: implications for analysis of event-related experiments. J Neurosci Methods, 118(2):103-113, 2002. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.