- H. Kober, C. Nimsky, M. Moller, P. Hastreiter, R. Fahlbusch, O. Ganslandt. Correlation of sensorimotor activation with functional magnetic resonance imaging and magnetoencephalography in presurgical functional imaging: a spatial analysis. NeuroImage, 14(5):1214-1228, 2001. (more) download
- K. Krakow, L. Lemieux, D. Messina, C. A. Scott, M. R. Symms, J. S. Duncan, D. R. Fish. Spatio-temporal imaging of focal interictal epileptiform activity using EEG-triggered functional MRI. Epileptic Disord, 3(2):67-74, 2001. (more) download
- K. Krakow, P. J. Allen, M. R. Symms, L. Lemieux, O. Josephs, D. R. Fish. EEG recording during fMRI experiments: image quality. Hum Brain Mapp, 10(1):10-15, 2000. (more) download
- F. Lazeyras, O. Blanke, S. Perrig, I. Zimine, X. Golay, J. Delavelle, C. M. Michel, N. de Tribolet, J. G. Villemure, M. Seeck. EEG-triggered functional MRI in patients with pharmacoresistant epilepsy. J Magn Reson Imaging, 12(1):177-185, 2000. (more) download
- M. Seeck, F. Lazeyras, C. M. Michel, O. Blanke, C. A. Gericke, J. Ives, J. Delavelle, X. Golay, C. A. Haenggeli, N. de Tribolet, T. Landis. Non-invasive epileptic focus localization using EEG-triggered functional MRI and electromagnetic tomography. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol, 106(6):508-512, 1998. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.