- T. R. Oakes, D. A. Pizzagalli, A. M. Hendrick, K. A. Horras, C. L. Larson, H. C. Abercrombie, S. M. Schaefer, J. V. Koger, R. J. Davidson. Functional coupling of simultaneous electrical and metabolic activity in the human brain. Hum Brain Mapp, 21(4):257-270, 2004. (more) download
- A. Seiyama, J. Seki, H. C. Tanabe, I. Sase, A. Takatsuki, S. Miyauchi, H. Eda, S. Hayashi, T. Imaruoka, T. Iwakura, T. Yanagida. Circulatory basis of fMRI signals: relationship between changes in the hemodynamic parameters and BOLD signal intensity. NeuroImage, 21(4):1204-1214, 2004. (more) download
- B. Horwitz, D. Poeppel. How can EEG/MEG and fMRI/PET data be combined?. Hum Brain Mapp, 17(1):1-3, 2002. (more)
- D. J. Veltman, K. J. Friston, G. Sanders, C. J. Price. Regionally specific sensitivity differences in fMRI and PET: where do they come from?. NeuroImage, 11(6):575-588, 2000. (more)
- S. B. Baumann, D. C. Noll, D. S. Kondziolka, W. Schneider, T. E. Nichols, M. A. Mintun, J. D. Lewine, H. Yonas, W. W. Orrison Jr, R. J. Sclabassi. Comparison of functional magnetic resonance imaging with positron emission tomography and magnetoencephalography to identify the motor cortex in a patient with an arteriovenous malformation. J Image Guid Surg, 1(4):191-197, 1995. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.