- O. Hauk. Keep it simple: a case for using classical minimum norm estimation in the analysis of EEG and MEG data. NeuroImage, 21(4):1612-1621, 2004. (more) download
- N. J. Trujillo-Barreto, E. Aubert-Vazquez, P. A. Valdes-Sosa. Bayesian model averaging in EEG/MEG imaging. NeuroImage, 21(4):1300-1319, 2004. (more) download
- G. Garreffa, M. Carni, G. Gualniera, G. B. Ricci, L. Bozzao, D. De Carli, P. Morasso, P. Pantano, C. Colonnese, V. Roma, B. Maraviglia. Real-time MR artifacts filtering during continuous EEG/fMRI acquisition. Magn Reson Imaging, 21(10):1175-1189, 2003. (more) download
- H. Laufs, A. Kleinschmidt, A. Beyerle, E. Eger, A. Salek-Haddadi, C. Preibisch, K. Krakow. EEG-correlated fMRI of human alpha activity. NeuroImage, 19(4):1463-1476, 2003. (more) download
- D. H. Brooks, G. F. Ahmad, R. S. MacLeod, G. M. Maratos. Inverse electrocardiography by simultaneous imposition of multiple constraints. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 46(1):3-18, 1999. (more) download
- K. Uutela, M. Hamalainen, R. Salmelin. Global optimization in the localization of neuromagnetic sources. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 45(6):716-723, 1998. (more) download
- B. D. Van Veen, W. van Drongelen, M. Yuchtman, A. Suzuki. Localization of brain electrical activity via linearly constrained minimum variance spatial filtering. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 44(9):867-880, 1997. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.