- F. Musso, A. Konrad, G. Vucurevic, C. Schaffner, B. Friedrich, P. Frech, P. Stoeter, G. Winterer. Distributed BOLD-response in association cortex vector state space predicts reaction time during selective attention. Neuroimage, 29(4):1311-8, 2006. (more) download
- O. Hauk. Keep it simple: a case for using classical minimum norm estimation in the analysis of EEG and MEG data. NeuroImage, 21(4):1612-1621, 2004. (more) download
- F. T. Husain, M. A. Tagamets, S. J. Fromm, A. R. Braun, B. Horwitz. Relating neuronal dynamics for auditory object processing to neuroimaging activity: a computational modeling and an fMRI study. NeuroImage, 21(4):1701-1720, 2004. (more) download
- A. Seiyama, J. Seki, H. C. Tanabe, I. Sase, A. Takatsuki, S. Miyauchi, H. Eda, S. Hayashi, T. Imaruoka, T. Iwakura, T. Yanagida. Circulatory basis of fMRI signals: relationship between changes in the hemodynamic parameters and BOLD signal intensity. NeuroImage, 21(4):1204-1214, 2004. (more) download
- H. Kober, C. Nimsky, M. Moller, P. Hastreiter, R. Fahlbusch, O. Ganslandt. Correlation of sensorimotor activation with functional magnetic resonance imaging and magnetoencephalography in presurgical functional imaging: a spatial analysis. NeuroImage, 14(5):1214-1228, 2001. (more) download
- L. Lemieux, K. Krakow, D. R. Fish. Comparison of spike-triggered functional MRI BOLD activation and EEG dipole model localization. NeuroImage, 14(5):1097-1104, 2001. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.