- N. K. Logothetis, B. A. Wandell. Interpreting the BOLD signal. Annu Rev Physiol, 66:735-769, 2004. (more) download
- D. A. Soltysik, K. K. Peck, K. D. White, B. Crosson, R. W. Briggs. Comparison of hemodynamic response nonlinearity across primary cortical areas. NeuroImage, 22(3):1117-1127, 2004. (more) download
- M. Singh, S. Kim, T. S. Kim. Correlation between BOLD-fMRI and EEG signal changes in response to visual stimulus frequency in humans. Magn Reson Med, 49(1):108-114, 2003. (more) download
- R. B. Buxton, L. R. Frank. A model for the coupling between cerebral blood flow and oxygen metabolism during neural stimulation. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab, 17(1):64-72, 1997. (more) download
- S. Ogawa, T. M. Lee, A. R. Kay, D. W. Tank. Brain magnetic resonance imaging with contrast dependent on blood oxygenation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 87(24):9868-9872, 1990. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.