- K. H. Kim, H. W. Yoon, H. W. Park. Improved ballistocardiac artifact removal from the electroencephalogram recorded in fMRI. J Neurosci Methods, 135(1):193-203, 2004. (more) download
- K. Anami, T. Mori, F. Tanaka, Y. Kawagoe, J. Okamoto, M. Yarita, T. Ohnishi, M. Yumoto, H. Matsuda, O. Saitoh. Stepping stone sampling for retrieving artifact-free electroencephalogram during functional magnetic resonance imaging. NeuroImage, 19(2):281-295, 2003. (more) download
- G. Garreffa, M. Carni, G. Gualniera, G. B. Ricci, L. Bozzao, D. De Carli, P. Morasso, P. Pantano, C. Colonnese, V. Roma, B. Maraviglia. Real-time MR artifacts filtering during continuous EEG/fMRI acquisition. Magn Reson Imaging, 21(10):1175-1189, 2003. (more) download
- G. Bonmassar, P. L. Purdon, I. P. Jaaskelainen, K. Chiappa, V. Solo, E. N. Brown, J. W. Belliveau. Motion and ballistocardiogram artifact removal for interleaved recording of EEG and EPs during MRI. NeuroImage, 16(4):1127-1141, 2002. (more) download
- A. K. Liu, A. M. Dale, J. W. Belliveau. Monte Carlo simulation studies of EEG and MEG localization accuracy. Hum Brain Mapp, 16(1):47-62, 2002. (more)
- P. J. Allen, O. Josephs, R. Turner. A method for removing imaging artifact from continuous EEG recorded during functional MRI. NeuroImage, 12(2):230-239, 2000. (more) download
- J. Sijbers, I. Michiels, M. Verhoye, J. Van Audekerke, A. Van der Linden, D. Van Dyck. Restoration of MR-induced artifacts in simultaneously recorded MR/EEG data. Magn Reson Imaging, 17(9):1383-1391, 1999. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.