Publications of R. Turner
Load the BibTeX file
- R. Turner. How much cortex can a vein drain? Downstream dilution of activation-related cerebral blood oxygenation changes. Neuroimage, 16(4):1062-7, 2002. (more) download
- P. J. Allen, O. Josephs, R. Turner. A method for removing imaging artifact from continuous EEG recorded during functional MRI. NeuroImage, 12(2):230-239, 2000. (more) download
- K. J. Friston, A. Mechelli, R. Turner, C. J. Price. Nonlinear responses in fMRI: the Balloon model, Volterra kernels, and other hemodynamics. NeuroImage, 12(4):466-477, 2000. (more)
- K. J. Friston, P. Fletcher, O. Josephs, A. Holmes, M. D. Rugg, R. Turner. Event-related fMRI: characterizing differential responses. NeuroImage, 7(1):30-40, 1998. (more) download
- K. J. Friston, P. Jezzard, R. Turner. Analysis of functional MRI time-series. Human Brain Mapping, 1:153-171, 1994. (more)
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.