Publications of J. S. George
Load the BibTeX file
- J. Haueisen, D. S. Tuch, C. Ramon, P.H. Schimpf, V. J. Wedeen, J. S. George, J.W. Belliveau. The influence of brain tissue anisotropy on human EEG and MEG. NeuroImage, 15(1):159-166, 2002. (more) download
- D. S. Tuch, V. J. Wedeen, A. M. Dale, J.S. George, J. W. Belliveau. Conductivity tensor mapping of the human brain using diffusion tensor MRI. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 98(20):11697-11701, 2001. (more) download
- D. M. Schmidt, J. S. George, C. C. Wood. Bayesian inference applied to the electromagnetic inverse problem. Human Brain Mapping, 7(3):195-212, 1999. (more)
- J. S. George, C. J. Aine, J. C. Mosher, D. M. Schmidt, D. M. Ranken, H. A. Schlitt, C. C. Wood, J. D. Lewine, J. A. Sanders, J. W. Belliveau. Mapping function in the human brain with magnetoencephalography, anatomical magnetic-resonance-imaging, and functional magnetic-resonance-imaging. Clinical Neurophysiology, 12(5):406-431, 1995. (more)
- J. S. George, D. M. Schmidt, D. M. Rector, C. C. Wood. Functional MRI: An Introduction to Methods. Chap. 19, pp. 353-382, , 2002. (more)
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.