Publications of J. S. Duncan
Load the BibTeX file
- A. D. Liston, J. C. De Munck, K. Hamandi, H. Laufs, P. Ossenblok, J. S. Duncan, L. Lemieux. Analysis of EEG-fMRI data in focal epilepsy based on automated spike classification and Signal Space Projection. Neuroimage, 2006. (more) download
- A. Salek-Haddadi, B. Diehl, K. Hamandi, M. Merschhemke, A. Liston, K. Friston, J. S. Duncan, D. R. Fish, L. Lemieux. Hemodynamic correlates of epileptiform discharges: An EEG-fMRI study of 63 patients with focal epilepsy. Brain Res, 2006. (more) download
- K. Krakow, L. Lemieux, D. Messina, C. A. Scott, M. R. Symms, J. S. Duncan, D. R. Fish. Spatio-temporal imaging of focal interictal epileptiform activity using EEG-triggered functional MRI. Epileptic Disord, 3(2):67-74, 2001. (more) download
- K. Krakow, U. C. Wieshmann, F. G. Woermann, M. R. Symms, M. A. McLean, L. Lemieux, P. J. Allen, G. J. Barker, D. R. Fish, J. S. Duncan. Multimodal MR imaging: functional, diffusion tensor, and chemical shift imaging in a patient with localization-related epilepsy. Epilepsia, 40(10):1459-1462, 1999. (more) download
- K. Krakow, F. G. Woermann, M. R. Symms, P. J. Allen, L. Lemieux, G. J. Barker, J. S. Duncan, D. R. Fish. EEG-triggered functional MRI of interictal epileptiform activity in patients with partial seizures. Brain, 122(9):1679-1688, 1999. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.