Publications of J. R. Ives
Load the BibTeX file
- S. M. Mirsattari, Z. Wang, J. R. Ives, F. Bihari, L. S. Leung, R. Bartha, R. S. Menon. Linear aspects of transformation from interictal epileptic discharges to BOLD fMRI signals in an animal model of occipital epilepsy. Neuroimage, 30(4):1133-1148, 2006. (more) download
- D. L. Schomer, G. Bonmassar, F. Lazeyras, M. Seeck, A. Blum, K. Anami, D. Schwartz, J. W. Belliveau, J. Ives. EEG-Linked functional magnetic resonance imaging in epilepsy and cognitive neurophysiology. J Clin Neurophysiol, 17(1):43-58, 2000. (more) download
- M. Seeck, F. Lazeyras, C. M. Michel, O. Blanke, C. A. Gericke, J. Ives, J. Delavelle, X. Golay, C. A. Haenggeli, N. de Tribolet, T. Landis. Non-invasive epileptic focus localization using EEG-triggered functional MRI and electromagnetic tomography. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol, 106(6):508-512, 1998. (more) download
- S. Warach, J. R. Ives, G. Schlaug, M. R. Patel, D. G. Darby, V. Thangaraj, R. R. Edelman, D. L. Schomer. EEG-triggered echo-planar functional MRI in epilepsy. Neurology, 47(1):89-93, 1996. (more) download
- J. R. Ives, S. Warach, F. Schmitt, R. R. Edelman, D. L. Schomer. Monitoring the patient's EEG during echo planar MRI. Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol, 87(6):417-420, 1993. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.