Publications of G. H. Glover
Load the BibTeX file
- M. E. Thomason, L. C. Foland, G. H. Glover. Calibration of BOLD fMRI using breath holding reduces group variance during a cognitive task. Hum Brain Mapp, 2006. (more) download
- G. Srivastava, S. Crottaz-Herbette, K.M. Lau, G.H. Glover, V. Menon. ICA-based procedures for removing ballistocardiogram artifacts from EEG data acquired in the MRI scanner. Neuroimage, 24(1):50-60, 2005. (more) download
- G. H. Glover. Deconvolution of impulse response in event-related BOLD fMRI. NeuroImage, 9(4):416-429, 1999. (more) download
- V. Menon, J. M. Ford, K. O. Lim, G. H. Glover, A. Pfefferbaum. Combined event-related fMRI and EEG evidence for temporal-parietal cortex activation during target detection. Neuroreport, 8(14):3029-3037, 1997. (more) download
- G. M. Boynton, S. A. Engel, G. H. Glover, D. J. Heeger. Linear systems analysis of functional magnetic resonance imaging in human V1. J Neurosci, 16(13):4207-4221, 1996. (more) download
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.